Sunday, February 1, 2009

I'm So Excited!!!

Today my sweet husband gave me my birthday present!
Yea, we know, he's a little early. But that's ok! Shoot, my mother-in-law gave me a birthday present a week ago, so he's not as bad as her! LOL!
I still have 52 days until my B-Day, but better early than never, right?! :-)

I had been dreaming of an upgrade to my Canon digital camera. But, it's only been 4 years since the original Canon that he bought me. I honestly never expected to get this camera. But, Circuit City is going out of business, and he wanted to take advantage of the sale price. It's a good thing we got it today, it was the last one of it's kind!

So, I got the Canon 50D. It's a BIG upgrade from my camera, and a level below a professional digital SLR camera.



Now I have no excuse for learning more, and possibly living out my dream of being a semi-pro photographer, huh? I wouldn't mind doing senior portraits, or family shots, baby shots, engagement and maternity shots. I really have no desires to be a wedding photographer. There's not enough money to put up with Bridezillas!

If you need your picture taken, give me a call! :-)

Now I want to go back to the zoo to try out my new toy! Anybody wanna come with me?

1 comment:

Deborah said...

WOW WOW WOW!!! :)
So EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see what you can do with that thing :)