Monday, February 9, 2009

It's A ZOO Out There!

Ok, here are the zoo pictures I promised ya!

It wasn't as much fun as I had hoped. You guys that know me, know I love to snap as many pictures as possible. Well, the person I went to Atlanta with was not "into" me hanging out at each display watching the animals. She fretted, and squirmed, and I knew she was getting aggrivated with me. That's why I like to go to the zoo by myself. I can go at my speed, and stand at the lion display as long as I want. I never did get to see the tigers. Somehow we missed them, and she wouldn't go back with me to see them. {pout} oh well, an excuse to go back again, right?! LOL!
I did get to see my Pandas, and that's the main reason I wanted to go. But, the pandas were behind glass, so that's why there is glare on the photos. stupid glass!

Here are some zoo pics to entertain everyone. They could be better, but you have to bear with me. Sorry.

Click On Any Photo To View Full Size