Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Has It REALLY Been 2 Weeks?

..since my last post?!

Shame, shame on me, huh?

Can I blame it on Facebook? Yes, I am on Facebook, and totally addicted to catching up with old friends.

And, I have been reading more frequently. Some days I feel like my brain is turning into mush due to all the time I waste on the computer! So, I started with "Twilight". And, the other day I finished the 4th book of the 4 part series. If you've never read the books, the fourth one is by far the best! I loved them all, and didn't want them to end. Now I am reading "Marley and Me". I know, don't lecture me, I know it has been out for awhile, and heck the movie has been showing since Christmas, but better late than never, right? Right now it's a good light read, but I know how it ends, so I am prepared!

What else is going on?

Saturday my baby bought me a treadmill! I worked Saturday, and he brought me lunch. Over lunch he said that Sear's had a treadmill on sale, and if he bought it for me, would I use it? Heck yea! So, when I got home, he was busy assembling it. I have been a very good girl, and have used it faithfully every day. So, maybe by summer I'll have that bikini bod? No?.....how about a one-piece suit that doesn't look too gross? Better plan, huh?

Of course I have pictures to share!



SOME assembly required! Notice all the parts strewn on the floor?!



Mother-In-Law on the treadmill! Don't tell her she's on the internet! LOL!



Kitty getting a work out!



All tuckered out from a hard work-out! LOL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was fun seeing Aunt Judy! Please tell her I said hello. We got our first good snow of the season over the past two days--just a few inches, though. Shannon and Mark are in Costa Rica on a mission trip. Shannon is bummed she's missing the snow!

Take care,
Lisa