Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Case Of The Missing Fish

Once upon a time..actually about 2 years ago, I bought a Beta fish for in my craft room.
Mr Blue lived happily in his goldfish-shaped bowl. Swimming around inside of his bowl, hiding in the plant, and blowing bubbles when he was content.
Every night before going to bed, Jingles and I feed Fishy. Tonight, I go to feed Fishy, but he's nowhere to be found!
He's not hiding in the plant, not laying on the rocks. Not even laid out on the floor under the bookcase where his bowl sits!
So what the heck happened to my fish?
Did Jingles find him on the floor earlier today and enjoyed a fishy snack?
Did he hide his decomposing corpse somewhere in the house?
Guess we'll find out if we start smelling fish in a few days!
Poor poor fishy! You will be missed.