Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Wishin' For Spring

I am just wishing for some spring to come soon! I am so ready for it! So, I had some spare time between doing laundry and packing for our trip, and thought I'd take some pictures of my tulips before they die!

Playing around with the new camera, and my macro lens that John got me for Christmas.
This camera takes AWESOME pictures, but I still need more practice. The pictures look great on the screen, but then when I upload them to the computer, I see they are not as sharp as I would like. It also might have a lot to do with my eyes! As I get older, my close-up vision is perfect without my glasses, but I need the stupid glasses to see! I might have to use bifocals when it comes to looking in that view finder! Oh no! Say it aint so!
So, here are some pictures of my pink tulips.

And a shot of Meow, just because.
John took this one! Isn't it sweet? He was napping on the sofa where momma usually sits.













1 comment:

Deborah said...

I LOVE the one before the last photo! Very Pretty!! I like the black background with the pink tulips..really makes them stand out :)