Friday, September 5, 2008

O My Gawd!

How many children of the 80's here? Remember Valley Girls? Member's Only jackets? Leg warmers? Big hair? Come on.......admit it. Just raise your hand with me, and admit that you miss those great 80's! LOL
If you are like me, you loved the music of the 80's. I have 2 Ipods FULL of 80's music. I listen to the 80's channel on my XM radio in my car! Yes, I am still stuck in the 80's. I cannot get enough of it. I remember sitting in my room, listening to these songs in high school. Memorizing each and every word of each and every song! Then, driving around town with the radio blasting, and singing along to my favorite tunes!
Anyways, someone who loved the 80's as much as me tipped me off to this web site. It has all of your favorite 80's music videos! O My Gawd! I am in heaven! LOL! The first video I HAD to watch was "Take On Me".....remember that on? It was a guy stuck in a comic strip? I loved that video!
80's music videos
So, if you are bored, it's raining outside, and you want to go back to the 80's, check it out! Now I gotta see if I can upload them into my ipod.

1 comment:

Mary said...

I think the 80's tunes are the best. I love when I hear "80's weekend"! George Michael, Robert Palmer, Paula Abdul, and the list goes on...

And of course, "Don't Worry, Be Happy!" LOL!