Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Fall Y'all!


It's official. Today was the first day of fall! Hurray! Summer is technically over!
It's actually starting to cool off down here. Ok, so it's not "cool" to you Yankee's standards. But, for Savannah, 85 degrees is MUCH better than say 105! Nighttime lows in the upper 60's! Woo Hoo! If it keeps this up, we'll have to fire up the furnace! Ok,...that was a joke! :-)
In celebration of fall, I made a banner. How many of you know what "Pieces Of Flair" are? No....? Ok, on Face book, they have this feature called Pieces Of Fair, where you can collect these buttons, and add them to a bulletin board to decorate your face book page. I love the buttons! They are so darn addicting! I collect buttons on things that excite, motivate, or speak of me and my habits. I decided to pick some fall ones to add to my page here. So, here are some scenes of fall.
One more season until our winter vacation. Give John one more weekend, and he'll be dragging snow gear out of the attic! Just kidding.....give him at least another 2-3 weeks. :-)

No comments: