Sunday, August 30, 2009

This May Be The Last Time.......

...you ever get to see pictures like this! LOL!

4th photography class assignment is due Tuesday night. Our topic this time around was "self portrait"! BLECK! I am so sick of looking at pictures of myself! I submitted my pictures, then deleted them, then submitted again. I need to stay away from the Face Book page, and not make any more changes to the pictures! :-D

So, in honor of the assignment, I will post some of my self portraits here. They are not anything fabulous. She said to concentrate on creativity, and not to worry about the technical aspects of the pictures. Thankfully I have a tripod, and a remote control. Those 2 little things made this a "little" easier, but not much!

So, here are some pictures of Me! :-D The ones that are the least gross! Enjoy them, it may be the last time you see my face on this site! LOL!

















By the way, did I tell everyone that the photojournalism shots I turned in got picked to be posted on her blog? .....no?.....well, she picked my 4 pictures! That would be the baseball pics of John. I'll include a link to her blog, once she posts them.
Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

I keep checking her blog to see if she's put your photos on it yet :)
Congrats to you!!!!