Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Third Photography Assignment Turned In

My third assignment was due last night. The theme was "photojournalism." Which, by definition is telling a story through photos. The photo will evoke the emotion of the moment. We were to take a series of 4 pictures which would tell a story.
I had a hard time understanding the assignment. Bad me!
I thought she wanted 4 random photos that told a story. I found out 7 hours before the assignment was due, that she wanted all 4 photos to tell the story of the subject.
So......I had to get creative, and find 4 quick photos to submit in time. Duh!
Thankfully, John was in a good mood last evening, and he helped me get my homework done. Thanks baby!
Baseball was technically my subject. As John explained it, he is dreaming of baseball. Then, he's trying to make the cut. Finally, he realizes that baseball is a game for the boys.
Here are the 4 photos I turned in. By the way....someone needs to cut the grass on that baeball field! :-)









I'm happy with them.....but also too critical of myself. I wish I had time to do something else with it. We only had a week to get this homework together. I was hoping I'd find a subject while in Atlanta, but it just didn't work for me.

Next assignment is Self Portrait. OMG! Bleck! NOT looking forward to that one!
Will she post the pictures she turns in?.....that remains to be seen! :-)

No comments: