Saturday, January 3, 2009

What Do YOU Think?

I am bored, surfing the internet, looking for cool things.
So, everyone who knows me, knows that I am a total pink freak, right?
I tease John that I want to have my car painted pink! I was Googling Pink Cars, when I came across this beauty!



Now, this is a Saturn Sky, and I drive a Saturn Aura, so don't think about the car itself, just the color.
Now, I am ready to find someone to paint my car pink! What do YOU think?
Am I crazy? Maybe the cold medicine has really gone to my head?
You only live once. Wouldn't it be cool to be the only person in town driving around in a hot pink car?
I think the Chrysler Sebring Convertible would have looked sharper in pink, but she was a death trap, and had to go!

1 comment:

Deborah said...

It makes me think of a Barbie's car...people would be able to find you really easy! :)
Before my son was born I had a YELLOW jeep wranger (which I LOVED) and I could always find my car in the parking lot...always got lots of looks while driving too..but it was FUN FUN FUN and I miss it!!