Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Yes, It's Been Awhile

But don't fret. I have not given up my blog. Just haven't had anything to talk about lately. Can you imagine that?! :-)

John has been pouting because I have not shared any pictures of his newest toy. So, here ya go baby. Here is his latest purchase, a new ATV. Pictures were taken when he brought it home, so we will know a month from now what color it is supposed to be! LOL! Hey! His other 4 wheelers are so caked in mud, it's difficult to tell exactly what color they are supposed to be! What is it with boys and mud? A fascination I will never quite understand.





The weather down here has been spectacular! Last week we were flirting with 80 degrees! I was starting to think that spring was coming. But, alas, winter has started to rear her ugly head here as well. :-( We were rainy and the 40's today. By Saturday morning, we will be in the 20's! OUCH! And the worst part? I have to work Saturday! So, I have to go out in that cold mess! John might be able to make snow if it actually gets that low!

Want to know one of the reasons I like Savannah so much?



These beautiful flowers bloom in late December, into January. When everything else has gone nighty night for the winter, these beautiful Camellias make the winter more bearable with their beauty. There are several Camellia bushes in the yard next door. Too bad we couldn't have dug them up, and moved them over here before the tenants moved in! :-( I think we're going to have to add some to our yard. Aren't they lovely?



Not much else to report. So, until the nest time. Good night.
Love,

1 comment:

Deborah said...

It's about time you posted! :)
Wow...what a toy! My husband has an old 4-wheeler, but I've been married to him for 6 years and haven't seen him use it once...also he has a motorcycle, sailboat, and other junk I haven't seen him use yet either! He will not sell any of it! And when I we had Van I had to sell my Jeep :(
But I guess it's a give and take...I have a ton of scrapbook stuff which he thinks is junk :)
LOVE the flowers...wish we had some in my yard!