Friday, December 7, 2007

Only 18 Days Till Christmas!

Actually 17, as I write this, it's almost tomorrow.
Not much new to report from this end of the world.
Today I got a hair cut. Wish I had a "before" picture, and share an "after" picture. I need an after picture just so I can figure out how to style it like he did! I am not good at styling my hair. No matter how it gets cut, it always turns out looking the same! I am trying to grow my hair out a bit, so I had my stylist cut it "long". In other words, I paid a bunch of money to get a trim, and shape it up a bit.
John liked it, said it looked "poofy". Let's see how poofy it looks when I get my hands on the brush and blow dryer! LOL!
We are sitting here watching Mr Bean's Holiday. The only thing I can say about it is, SAVE YOUR MONEY! Don't waste your time or money on this one!
Last weekend we watched I Now Pronounce You Chuck And Larry. Now THAT was a great movie! I haven't laughed that hard in a very long time! But, if you feel like you must see Mr Bean, let me know, you can have my copy! BLECK!
Well........I've bored everybody long enough, let me let you get back to life.

No comments: