Friday, November 30, 2007

Final Craft Show Was HUGE Success!

YEA ME!

I KNEW I'd have better luck with "home field" advantage! I was selling things before I could even unpack the boxes! Nurses from our night shift were downstairs 5 minutes after I got there, going thru the boxes, and buying my things before they were even on display! The crowds were great, census is still high in the hospital, so lots of visitors roaming the halls, and lots of employees working. I was right down the hall from the cafeteria, so I got all of that traffic in and out getting their food. I sold way more than at Candler! And overall, I am a very happy camper!
The bows went over really well early in the day. I made a total of 36 of them, but I bet I brought home 19 all together. That's ok though, at $10 a bow, I paid for the ribbon that went into them. Now I have something to decorate the house with! Anybody need a pretty bow? Or need a purse or diaper bag? I don't have very many left, but do still have a few.

Now I got a pocket full of money, and I need to spend it! LOL!

Tomorrow is December! Can you believe November is over already? Only 25 days till Christmas. Do you know what you are getting me? wink wink My shopping is done (I think) I just need to get the cards into the mail, and sit back and enjoy the holiday without all of the hustle and bustle. Judy leaves for Boston in the morning, and she'll be gone for 12 days! So, John and I get to "play house" so....if the house is rockin'.................LOL!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: