Saturday, December 15, 2007

10 Days Until Christmas!



As the holiday rush begins, I sit here with a miserable cold! Barking my stupid head off, nose running, eyes all glazed over. Such an unattractive site!
I had plans to go shopping today. I know, I know....the malls are a zoo. They were last weekend, and they will probably be worse today. Isn't that's what Christmas is all about (wink). I go out, and fuss that the traffic is the pits, there's no where to park, the crowds are ridiculous, the lines stretch throughout the stores, yadda, yadda, yadda. I don't particularly NEED anything. But, after being at the hospital all week, I just want to get out. I NEED to spend some money! LOL! Maybe I'll have to revert to on-line shopping. That's fun, because you can do it in your jammies, but it's not as fun as fighting with the crowds. I know....I'm a little simple. Maybe it's the Nyquil talking?!
Well.....as all of you guys up north battle the snow and cold to do your shopping, I'll sit here in the comfort of my home, nursing my cold. Hopefully it will be gone by Christmas. I hate being sick over the holidays. Anybody got any chicken soup on the stove?
Later...

No comments: