Saturday, November 17, 2007

My First Craft Show


Yesterday was my first craft show ever.
The hopsital was sponsoring an employee craft show. Our organization is a combination of 2 of Savannah's oldest hospitals. The craft show yesterday was at our other facility.
The crowd was pretty light. Not much traffic. And it doesn't help when you don't personally know a lot of the people there. Folks would be browsing my stuff, then they realized they knew the lady next to me, and they rushed over to see what she had, totally blowing me off. :-( I did ok, but not as well as I had hoped. Also too many people selling purses. Even though mine were MUCH nicer!
The show at my hospital is November 30. I am hoping things go better there. People know me, and a lot of people know I am going to be selling my bags. They've already seen them, and they are waiting to get some.
So, wish me luck, and hopefully I will do better.
I already spent what I made on Christmas presents. :-)

No comments: