Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Ok, I Thought This Was Pretty Cool

But I bet Claudia would not be very appreciative that they thought I looked like her!
I omitted all the MEN it said I looked like! How Rude!
But, not as rude as saying I look like Hillary!
I've always thought I looked a lot like Gina Davis, and it didn't even mention her.
http://www.myheritage.com/collage



My Jingles, a Hero
Sunday after the morning news paper, and breakfast, John went to work to mount a sign, and Judy went off to church. When I had had enough of the morning news, I went upstairs to get some work done. Jingles was in my craft room, and being very vocal. At first I blew him off, he's up to something, and just wanting some attention. I was putting things away, and as I passed by the door, I noticed he had something on the floor in front of my bookcase. At first it looked like a dead leaf. I figured he had gotten into one of my plants again.....bad kitty. But the leaf moved. And it didn't look like a leaf. It actually looked like a leach, or a centipede! What in the world did he have?! As I approached him, the thing moved! So, it definately was NOT a leaf. He's pawing at it, and meowing like crazy. I looked up close, still unable to make out what this alien object was on my floor. Then it dawned on me what it could be......Amadeus.........my Betta fish! Poor fishy tried to commit fishacide, and jumped out of his bowl, onto the floor! But Jingles saved his life. He kept meowing to get his momma's attention. He could have had fresh fish for brunch, but he saved the little fishey instead!
Jingles is such a good little kitty kat!

No comments: