Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Pictures From This Weekend

Home again, home again....jiggity jig.....
This weekend was mom and dad's 50th wedding anniversary. And, to celebrate, they stood up before a small gathering of family and friends after church service and renewed their vows! It was quite sweet! Mom was a social butterfly Sunday! Chatting it up with everyone who came! My brother and his wife made the trip up from South Carolina, John and I drove from Savannah, and aunts and an uncle made it up from Florida. I saw aunts and uncles and cousins that I had not seen since I was a kid! It was a great party!
Here are some shots of the ceremony and the party that followed. Don't forget, click onto the pictures to view them larger!
































1 comment:

Deborah said...

Good Pictures!
How'd ya get so tall? :)