Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Search Is Over

I bit the bullet, and got an "I Want A Hippopotamus For Christmas" ornament thru EBay. I don't have it in my hand YET. But, the seller has 100% feedback rating, so I am not worried.

Update on the house next door. It's FINISHED! And RENTED out! Woo Hoo! We rented it to a single mom in her early 50's who has a son who's graduating high school in May, and a 12 year old daughter. Today John and William painted the little girl's bedroom. She had just painted her bedroom, so they wanted her bedroom here painted. After John saw her paint job in the house they are in, he decided to paint it himself! Oh my! LOL! Get this, the color of the room.........PINK AND GREEN! And we're not talking cotton candy pink and pastel green. They are pretty bright shades of color! John said he's still seeing pink in her head! LOL! I want to go get pictures tomorrow in natural light, before they move in any more stuff. Official move in date is January 1. The only thing left to do is replace the refrigerator! Can you believe it? The old fridge's ice maker started acting up. Then, the freezer's back vents were pumping out hot air! So, now we are in the market for a new fridge. THEN the house will be done!

4 Days Until Christmas!! Are you ready? Are you excited? I am! I want to know what's in all those boxes! It's been so long since I wrapped John's gifts, I forget what they are! Oooppppss! Guess I'll figure it out when he opens them, huh?

Anybody want to see a picture of my Christmas tree?
Yea.....so would I! LOL!
I took some pictures last night, but it was too dark out here, they didn't turn out well. I'll get some more pictures, and get them posted. I promise. I "think" I am done decorating it. Hey....I only put it up last weekend. I keep adding to it. I guess I'll be done decorating when it's time to take it down and put it away! LOL!

Good night everyone. I know Aunt Jo reads this faithfully, so I need to come up with something special to wave to Aunt Jo. For now, I'll just say "HI AUNT JO! Thanks for reading!"

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Glad you ordered one! I thought about ya today when I was in Richmond Hill and so I stopped in a Halmark store out there but they didn't have any either.
Merry Christmas!
Deborah

pennjos said...

thanks for checking Deb! I really appreciate it. I checked both hallmarks, almost begged one guy to find me one! I was desperate! I feel better knowing it has been found!