Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!



12 Months From Today Is Christmas!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Merry Christmas everybody!
Here's hoping that your Christmas was wonderful!
How did you spend the day?
Did you eat too much?
Was Santa good to you?

He was REALLY good to us! I am too spoiled. I got everything that was on my list! Thank you Santa!
Care to see some of my new toys?

I got a BIG lens for my camera. For any camera buffs out there, this one goes from 28mm to 300mm! That's basically my 2 lenses put together! But, a much better quality lens. So, I'll be snapping lots of pictures with this baby!



And this is a Wacom tablet. You use it for editing pictures using Photoshop. It enables you to do finer detail work than a mouse can do. I need to read a lot about it. Right now I am afraid of it! LOL!



And a new watch with a pink face. Thank you mommy!



And a PINK Dyson! For sucking up all the kitty fur around here! :-)



And a Canon 100mm macro lens for getting great close-up pictures. Can't wait to get outside and snap some pictures of bugs up close and personal! LOL!



I also got the Friends box set of all 10 seasons on DVD!



Thank you Judy for that!
Lee Ann gave me lots of lotions, and smell goods, and bar items. Thanks Lee & Chris!
And a new blanket, and a Long Horn gift card from Wendy and William! Thanks guys! We'll eat good one evening!

John got lots of tools, saws, and man toys that I don't even know what they are! LOL!

It was a great day, and after we watch A Christmas Story a few more times, it will be time for bed! I'm tired!

Anybody up for some After Christmas Sales in the morning! I have a list of things I want to try to get, but am I brave enough to fights the crowds?! The people are ok, it's trying to get a parking place that gets on MY nerves! Maybe I'll just go outside and find some things to take pictures of?

Well.....Merry Christmas to everyone!

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Wow, can't wait to see your photos!! Trey didn't get me anything because I got that big lens (24-70) not too long ago...I did get some money from a few people so I hope I can find a nice point and shoot camera with it! :)