Saturday, November 8, 2008

We Are Desperate For Votes!

The Howl-O-Ween dress up contest that Jingles is entered in has less than 1 week left of the voting. We have been at the top of the list since we entered. Spent a bunch of days at number 1. Now today, somehow we have slipped down to number 26 out of 28 photos! I just will not stand for that! My baby is so much cuter than those other pets!
PLEASE we beg of all of you. If you haven't voted yet, would you please vote for us? Pretty please? I'll get down on my hands and knees and grovel if I have to! I am desperate! I want to win!
You do have to register with Gadzoo. But, it only takes a second. Give them your name, your email address and a password. Then, they send you an email, click on the link to confirm, and return to the site to vote. You HAVE to give us a "5 paws" score for it to work in our advantage. Then, if you vote everyone else a "1 paw" rating, it drops their ranking and moves us up higher!
So, ask your friends and family to vote. We need some more votes. I don't want to come in last! Isn't he cuter than last place?! You can vote multiple times, if you have multiple email accounts.
So vote for us.....PLEASE?!


Thanks

Howl-o-ween Pets
Jingle Bells needs your help in the Howl-o-ween Pets photo contest.  Vote Now!
Pets Name
Jingle Bells
Submitted By
Penny S.

No comments: