Tuesday, November 11, 2008

4's

My friend Carol sent this to me, so I am passing along to everyone on my blog.
If you want to respond, just add it in the comments.
I'd love to hear how everyone answers the questions!

A) Four places that I go to over and over:
Work
Walmart
The Mall
The internet (no particular order, obviously!)

B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly):
Carol
Deb Evans
My brother (lately)
Lee Ann when she's not too busy

C) Four of my favorite places to eat:
Long Horn Steak House
Pearl's Saltwater Grill
Love's Seafood
Olive Garden

D) Four places I would rather be right now:
Driving my car in the mountains to see the leaves
On a warm, sunny beach
Sitting in front of a roaring fireplace in a ski lodge with John
San Diego zoo, photographing the Pandas

E) Four people I think will respond:
Deb Evans
Lee
Carol
Deb

F) Four TV shows I watch:
Ghost Whisperer
How I Met Your Mother
NCIS
Criminal Minds

No comments: