Tuesday, August 5, 2008

You Can Help Too


Hi everybody! I'm participating in the Arthritis Walk® this year. I am inviting a team of my past hip and knee replacement patients, as well as fellow co-workers to take part in the walk in Savannah this year. Our team name will be "The Replacements". Cute, huh? I'm excited to have the opportunity to raise money and walk this year.

I'll be joining many others to walk 3 miles and share in the joy of accomplishing a feat that many people with arthritis find hard to do. The net proceeds will support arthritis research, programs and services for those with arthritis.

According to the Arthritis Foundation, there are 46 million Americans with doctor-diagnosed arthritis, including 300,000 kids. That's about 1 in 5 people who are affected. Those 46 million people are my reason for walking. To do something about arthritis and find a cure! With your help, hopefully others won't have to suffer through having arthritis. I hope that you'll support me in my fundraising efforts.

Just click the link below to go to my personal fundraising web page and donate online. You will immediately receive an email confirmation that you can print out for tax purposes. Thank you for your support.

Thank you in advance for your generosity!

CLICK HERE



Now for some fun stuff.
Here I go with the video links again. Sorry, but I just GOT to share them! They are so much fun!
My on-line friend Deb had this one on her blog today, and I just had to put it on mine! Sorry for stealing Deb, but they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Do you believe that? :-)
Somehow I don't think I could get Jingle Bells anyways close to the ocean to even try this! LOL!

No comments: