Saturday, August 9, 2008

I Got My Buffet!

Or liquor cabinet, or server, or credenza, or whatever you want to call it in your part of the country.
It came with these basic wooden knobs painted in the same country white. I don't know, I just think they scream "cheap piece of knock-off furniture"! Which it wasn't cheap, so I didn't want to advertise cheap! John had to make a run to Home Depot, and I went along to look for knobs. Below are the before and after photos. What do you think?

BEFORE



AFTER





I am having fun picking wines to add to my collection. I go for the ones with cool labels on them. They might taste like vinegar, but I don't care. It will probably be 10 years before we even open all of them! I found a wine called "Middle Sister", I thought that was cool, since I am the middle sister of us siblings. One named "5 Friends". I probably have more than 5 friends, but that's ok. "Little Penguin", well that was just too cute to pass up. "Twin Fins" which had a picture of an old car with fins. And "Bare Foot". I thought of John and Big Foot when I saw that one! :-) Any suggestions for some good things to add to my collection? If anybody wants to come visit, and sample my wines, just give us a ring!

No comments: