Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Search Is Over...

I found a buffet to use in the bonus room as a place to store my wine bottles, and margarita ingredients! I have searched everywhere, and finally found this in the JC Penney catalog! I am excited, and can't wait until it arrives!



To have it shipped to the house, they wanted about $150! To have it sent to the store, it's only $65. But, when I went thru the ordering process, there was a coupon good for free shipping to the store! So, I get my buffet, and don't have to pay $65 for shipping! That's extra $$ for wine, wine glasses, ect, ect, ect. Hopefully they will be calling me soon to come pick it up, and then the bar will be open! Who wants to come over for drinks?! Got any good suggestions for wines? I like my wine SWEET. Don't like the dry ones! I am a big fan of Shiraz, Merlot, Pinot Grigio, and Zinfandel. But, always open to more options.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

I don't know much about wine, but I like this buffet!