Saturday, July 26, 2008

I Have Shopped...

till I dropped.
My feet hurt! Boo Hoo!
Several months ago, John suggested we put a cabinet in our bonus room to store my wine glasses and wine bottles. I have searched EVERYWHERE! And I mean everywhere! I have googled buffets, servers, dry bars, cradenzas, and came up with only 1 thing that I love.
I found this buffet on-line at an Amish furniture store that we visited while in Sugarcreek Ohio.


It's what I wanted. But, the price tag is not what I wanted! Instead of the drawers, they will make 2 doors that open to storage with a glass shelf inside. With shipping, we are looking at $1500! I know some of you guys would buy it in a heartbeat. But, for a single piece of furniture, that is out of MY budget! I know it's a piece of quality furniture, and it will be very well built, and we'll own it for forever. But, I just can't bite the bullet and spend that kind of money. So, I'm still looking. If anyone knows where I can locate a piece of furniture like this, please tell me. Because I am tired of looking! I throw in the towel. I'll just put a bucket in the corner, and chunk all the bottles in that! Works for me! LOL!

No comments: