Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Well It Wasn't 15"!


The local weatherman was hoping for 15" of snow yesterday. It started snowing yesterday ever so fine, at about 10am. The temperatures were rising, so at first it didn't stick to cars or the roads. Which I guess can be a very good thing! Overnight it really picked up. This morning, we awoke to a winter wonderland. I would guess about 8" of the fluffy white stuff. It's really pretty in the trees. It's 2pm, and the snow is still heavy on the trees. Too cloudy for the sun to come out and melt things.
Tomorrow is going to be bitterly cold, a daytime high of about 14! BRRRR!!!! And, they are saying windy! Uh oh! Sounds to me like that 14, is going to turn into -14!
Anyways, I thought I'd share some pictures that I took this morning on our walk over to breakfast. You have to admit, it is pretty....pretty to look at, and that's about it! Sorry John,.....you know I don't like this weather! I'm ready to return to spring! Did I mention that the azaleas were beginning to bloom when we left town? And the tulip trees? Yep.....I left spring for this! Oh well....we'll be home soon. And them I don't have to look at snow for 12 more months! :-)
Don't forget that you can click on any of the pictures to see them bigger. :-)




No comments: