Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A Message From The Cat

That's right,.. a message from the Cat.
Me.....Jingle Bells
I just want to say, that there is something going on down here, and I don't think I am going to be happy about it!
My parents are acting really weird, and I think I smell a rat!
Not the furry, hairless tail, beety-eyed kind of rat that I used to share my house with. I mean I think something serious is going on!
The people are acting strange. Suitcases are being taken out of storage. Strange boards with boot grip thingies are laying around. Lots of warm clothes that people use to warm their furless bodies laying around the house.
I hear my parents talking about a "vacation", but I think this entire thing spells out TROUBLE for your's truely!
I found this suitcase, and as you can see, I would fit purrfectly inside of it.



So, if they are going away, there is NO reason I can't go too.
Shoot....they carry me to the vet's in a box, and have my na-nas cut off, they could devise a way to bring me on this "Vacation" they talk about.
Daddy sits at his computer, looking at snow reports.
What is this "snow" he talks about?!
Momma says it's gonna be cold. I can take the cold. Look....I'm wearin' a frickin' FUR coat, I am equiped for a trip to the cold!
Sure beats these warm days down here where I can only cool off by curling up inside of the bathroom sink.
Today I discovered this thing parked on my loft:



I don't know exactly what it is, but if a human can do it, then I am sure I can do it better!
After all, I am built low to the ground, I'm fast.
Fast as a....well....CAT!
And I ALWAYS land on my feet!
More than I can say for the humans!
Today, my mommy brought home another bag of cat food.
Look....she just opened a bag the other day. And I know I like to eat, but for God's sake, it's gonna take me a few days to work my way thru that first bag!
What exactly is going on? I need to know what it going on!
If anybody knows, can you fill me in?
Soemthing tells me I'm not going to like what you have to tell me. :-(
Don't you feel sorry for me?!
Jingles >>..<<

No comments: