Saturday, February 2, 2008

6 More Weeks Of Winter

Yep, Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow this morning. That means 6 more weeks of winter. Which, is a good thing, since 3 weeks from now John and I will be in Vermont playing in the snow. So, we need all the snow we can get! Last trip up there (Christmas 2006) there was no snow in the town of Stowe. And, even though I am not the craziest about snow, when you make a trip to play in snow....you like for the white stuff to be on the ground!
So, anyways, old Phil saw his shadow, scurried back into his den, to sleep off the next 6 weeks of winter. Aw...to have the life of a groundhog! LOL!
But seriously, he should look into an extreme tooth makeover over these next 6 weeks! Have you seen a picture of Phil up close? No?....google his name under images, and you'll see what I am talking about! BLECK! LOL!

Last night John gave me my Valentine's gift! I know....it's a little early, but he knew I wanted it. And, it was only fair, since I gave him the Wii a few days ago. So, can you guess what he got me?.......no guesses?.......
He bought me a new Ipod touch!

And I LOVE it! :-) It is just the coolest gadget! I've been playing with it all day, loading my itunes into it, and setting up my mailbox, and preferences. Thank you baby! I LOVE my toy! :-) I can even check my email, and keep up to date with current weather. It's too fun!

No comments: