Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Something Cool Happened Today!

Everybody knows how I stitched my little fingers to the bone, making purses, and sold lots of them at the craft show. This morning, I had to run down to the operating room, and on the way back, I see a total stranger in the hallway, with one of my purses on her arm! It was sooo cool! I have wondered how I will react when I see someone at the mall with one of my purses, I don't know why I wasn't prepared to see one in the hospital where I work. It sure was cool...to say the least.

Not much else going on. We leave for vacation in just one month! I am ready to get away from work for awhile. Don't know that I am ready to be cold! Brrr......Hey, it's been cold here in Savannah.....thank you very much. Atlanta even got snow! We were in the 20's. Granted, it wasn't sub-zero, or minus zero windchill factors, but for Georgia, it was plenty cold enough. Personally, I've been cold, now it's time for spring! LOL!

No comments: