Saturday, January 5, 2008

My Newest Obsession

Uh-oh!
Yes.......she has a new obsession! LOL!
It seems like I can't do anything normal. It's either an all out obsession, or I just couldn't give a rat's butt about it.
Hey, at least I am big enough to acknowledge the fact.
So, are you anxious to know what the newest obsession is?
Playing Pac Man on my ipod! :-)
Yes, you can play games on the video ipods!
Yesterday, I was searching itunes, seeing if there was anything new and exciting. When I came across games for sale. I didn't even know I could play games on my ipod.
Since I grew up in the 70's, prior to the video game craze, I'm not a big fan of them. But, I always did like Pac Man. I'm not very good at it, but it's something to amuse me.
After I downloaded the game into my ipod, I spent "hours" playing the silly thing! I played until the power ran down, then I plugged it in, and played some more! LOL! My next accessory will have to be an AC cord! LOL
So, now my favorite thing on my ipod is Pac Man, what's your favorite thing on your ipod or mp3 player?

No comments: