Tuesday, October 23, 2007

What I Have Been Up To Lately

You ask, what have I been up to lately? Well.....here's a picture of what has been occupying most of my spare time.


I am doing my first ever craft show on Nov 16 and again on Nov 30th. I make purses, and bags. So far, I have 56 of the small zippered shoulder bags, 6 diaper bags, and 32 purses. Ranging in all types of themes. Cartoons, animal print, college mascots, ect, ect, ECT!
I pray these purses sell! Otherwise, EVERYONE I lknow will be getting a hand made purse for Christmas! So watch out! LOL!
If you see anything that looks interesting, drop me an email, I can put it aside for ya.
After all this work, my poor craft room will never be the same! Right now, it looks like Hurricane Penny has struck! Just push the door shut, so John doesn't fuss. :-)

No comments: