Monday, October 29, 2007

Congrats To The Sox!

In honor of all of John's cousins who live in New England, I just wanted to say "way to go" on the Boston Red Sox winning the 2007 World Series! I know there is some major partying taking place up there! Wish I were there to join in the festivities. :-(
Anywho......here is a picture I took of the World Series cow when we were in your fine Beantown.


I have GOT to get up that way some fall to see a real New England fall. So, everyone convince John that he needs to bring me!
I want to stroll thru a quaint little town all bathed in fall colors.
I want to see Salem Mass, and the coastline of Maine.
I want to drink some hot muled cider in front of a warm fireplace.
I want to pick pumpkins in a pumpkin patch, and take an old fashioned hayride.
I want to see a dusting of snow on fresh fallen fall leaves.
I know it's too late for this year, so we need to work on him for next year!

No comments: