Sunday, October 28, 2007

News Flash! The Time Doesn't Change Until NEXT Week!

Ok, so last year I changed out my alarm clock, buying one of those fancy smart-set clocks. It resets itself if there is a power outage, and it changes itself when Daylight Savings time begins and ends. As y'all are well aware, last night should have been the night we change our clocks. But, no, someone came up with the idea to delay it until NEXT Sunday.
I worked this weekend, which means getting up at 5:15 am. Thankfully, we were talking about the new time change, so I was thinking about it all night. I went to bed, wondering if my clock was going to mess up.
Well, guess what?
IT DID!
I woke up after 2, went back to sleep. Woke up again, look at the clock and it's saying 2:05?! What the ____?! I look at John's clock, and it's actually 3:05. If I hadn't put 2 and 2 together, if I hadn't been thinking about it all night long, if John didn't have a clock too, I would have been a hour late for work! Stupid technology!
Now, the question is, will my clock reset itself NEXT Sunday?
I don't have to get up next Sunday morning, so it's not such an issue as it was today.

No comments: