Friday, October 26, 2007

Feline Friday

It was a rainy, cool, fall day today. A purrfect day for staying home, and catching up on some much needed sewing for the craft shows. I was hard at work, when I heard a rustling in my closet. Jingles was digging in some shopping bags, obviously something had grabbed his attention. I turned from the machine to see what he was up to, and here is what I found.....

He STOLE one of the feather boas that I purchased to add to the top of a purse! He looked so cute, and so guilty, I just had to snap his picture.
Here he was just moments later, with a feather he plucked out of the purple "bird" he killed! LOL

Now who could possibly punish that sweet little face?!
By the way, I forgot to blog yesterday, just wanted to remind everyone that yesterday was 2 MONTHS UNTIL CHRISTMAS! Do you know what you are getting me? LOL!

No comments: