Monday, March 2, 2009

Snowmobile Trip

Just some quick photos of our snowmobile trip Saturday in New Hampshire.
It sure was beautiful up there! The snow was perfect. It wasn't too cold. And as you can see, the views were spectacular!

All of my photos are Right Mouse Click Protected. But, if you want anything, and I like you, just drop me an email, and I'll send you the original. Thanks!









We cut the trip short by one day so we could beat the snow home. Thankfully our plan worked. We drove into Virginia last night, then finished the trip today. The snow was gorgeous, and thankfully the road crews had everything plowed for us.

Now we are safely back home, and Jingles is napping in my lap, right where he belongs.
Now to plan our next trip. The Ohio Valley Memorial Day weekend for mom and dad's 25th wedding anniversary! ooooopppppsssss..... that should say 50th my editor must have been asleep at the wheel and missed that one! Thanks Lee!

1 comment:

Library Staff said...

If Mom and Dad are only celebrating their 25th anniversary how do they explain us? OOPS!