Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Newest Eddition To Our Clan

It's usually the woman begging the man for silly, sappy things.
Am I right?

While we were in Vermont, I saw some bunnies, and chicks on a commercial, and jokingly tell John "we need a bunny, or chickie or duckie for Easter."
Usually I expect the typical response of.... "what are you crazy?! We are not getting another pet!"

No, instead he says "....well.....ok......"
WHAT?!

What happened to my husband? No resistance?!
I was seriously teasing.

Later John says "you know...I want a bunny." insert pouty face here.
So, guess what I did?!

That's right, I went out and bought a bun bun for John!
Now we need a name!

Some of the names we've tossed around are:

Bun Bun
Buggs
Jelly Beans
Jelly Belly
Camo
Pepper
Bob The Rabbit
and
Groucho because he's got that black mustache

So, it's your turn to help us out, and Name The Bunny. :-)

Here are some pictures of Bob the rabbit LOL.

Jingle Bells is checking out his new brother.







I'm ready for my close-up






I am already thinking of Easter poses for the little fellow.
Guess I will be sending out Easter Cards this year! LOL!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jim said to call him "dinner"!!!!!

Deborah said...

I like Jelly Beans :)