Sunday, March 8, 2009

Signs Of Spring

Last weekend we were in winter, cold and snowy. BBBRRRRRR....
This weekend, 80+ degrees, sunny, warm, MY kind of weather! :-)
Yesterday Judy and I took a trip up to Charleston in the warm weather. We were Sunday drivers....on a Saturday. LOL
Today I played in my rose garden, pruning and weeding the rose beds. I'm gonna be sore tomorrow. When I can't raise my arms above my head in the morning, would someone kindly remind me of using the Garden Claw. LOL
After my garden duties, I drug out the camera to capture some "Signs Of Spring"
Enjoy!

My Blues are back! There are at least 4 of them flitting around the yard. They keep sticking their heads into this box, but no nest yet. I hope they give me some babies again this year. It's been too long since they've been around!





A "Before" shot of my rose garden. Can't wait until they're blooming again!



The Dogwoods will be blooming soon! Starting to bud



Cherry Blossoms





Forsyth Fountain GREEN for St. Patrick's Day!



Red Bud Tree Blooming



The azaleas are starting to bloom! A few more warm days, and Savannah is going to be in full bloom!



A Gecko Lizard sunning himself on the front porch steps. Even the reptiles are enjoying these sunny, warm days!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pix, as always. Thanks for the taste of spring...we're a little behind you here in VA. Can't wait until our cherry blossoms are blooming!

Lisa

Deborah said...

LOVE all the Photos!!!!!
I really like the birds...I wish I had a bird feeder or something, but I don't have a place to hang one right now. Are you going to take pictures at the St.Patrick's Day Parade?? I'll be on Broughton Street if you're at the Parade come and say hello :)