Friday, October 31, 2008

Vote!


If you haven't made it to the early polls, then make sure you get out to vote Tuesday. This election is so terribly important.
I don't like to discuss politics, because my view may not be the same as your view. And I am not going to sway you, just like you will not sway me.
But, as an American, you need to get out there and make your voice heard.
I wanted to vote early, but I am so afraid that something will happen, like in Florida several years ago, and our votes won't count. So, I'll be heading out Tuesday. We have had record numbers turning out to vote early, so I am hoping by Tuesday everyone will be done with it!
So, vote. It can make a difference.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry honey but I'm voting for Obama. Can we still be friends? I sure hope so...:-) Linda MN

Deborah said...

NOBAMA, NO WAY!
MCCAIN ALL THE WAY! :)

pennjos said...

Hi Linda,
Thanks for stopping by.
Of course we can still be friends, like I said, I won't swa your ideas, and you won't sway mine. And the world would be a boring place if we all thought alike!
Stop by any time!7\
.