Friday, October 24, 2008

Jingles' 15 Minutes Of Fame

Ok, not 15 minutes, maybe 15 seconds. :-) Our local CBS news station is having a Dress Your Pup....And Other Pets contest for Halloween. Of course I HAD to enter his scary bat piture! Imagine my suprise when I clicked onto the web page, and HIS picture appeared on the link to the news clip! They mistakenly called him "Penny".....ding dongs! Please check back soon, they have left his name off of the voting list, but hopefully they fix it soon, so everyone can vote for my baby!



update: 10/25/08 the voting in the contest has started, but they left Jingles' picture out of the voting selection! John called the station this morning, and they were to have it fixed in an hour. Well...that was about 5 hours ago, and they still have not added him!! The voting is only taking place this weekend. So, unfortunately, it looks like Jingles doesn't stand a chance of winning this contest! Bummer.
I think my picture was too good, and that's why he got edited out!

1 comment:

Deborah said...

That's awful we can't vote for Jingles :(