Thursday, May 29, 2008

A Thru Z

Ok, not much going on in our part of the world. Working hard as always. My racecar adventure is a week from Sunday! Woo Hoo! The countdown will begin soon!
So, while there's nothing exciting going on, let's do a little A thru Z quiz. Email me with your answers.

A- Attached or Single? Attached.
B- Best Friend? can I have more than 1? Deb, Carol, Vonnie, Marilyn....
C- Cake or Pie? BOTH~
D- Day of Choice? Weekends!
E- Essential Item? my laptop
F- Favorite Color? PINK, of course
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Neither
H- Hometown? Martins Ferry Ohio
I- Indulgences? Chocolate
J- January or July? Neither - January is too cold - July is too hot! I like Arpil and October
K- Kids? Maybe some day, right now Jingles is enough kid for me
L- Life isn’t complete without? John
M- Marriage Date? June 12, 2004
N- Number of Brothers and Sisters? 1 older brother, 1 younger sister
O- Oranges or Apples? Apples
P- Phobia’s or Fears? Closed spaces. and heights
Q- Quote? Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you'll get.
R- Reason to Smile? my Jingle Bells chattering at the George Lopez theme song
S- Season of Choice? Spring or early summer, we don't have much "spring" in Savannah
T- Truth or dare? Truth is much less painful!
U- Unknown fact about me? I love to drive fast
V- Vegetable? corn
W- Worst Habit? biting my lips
X- X-Ray or Ultrasound? What ever the doctor says
Y- Your favorite Food? a juicy cheeseburger
Z- Zodiac Sign? Aries

No comments: