Monday, May 12, 2008

What I Did A Few Weekends Ago


I couldn't talk about it then, because I would have spoiled the suprise.
I took Matthew and Brian to take some pictures. We should have left home earlier. It was a beautiful day, but not good for photos. Too harsh of shadows for a "photographer's" liking.
Anyways, here are the 3 main ones that I did. We blew up the shot of the both of them to 8x10, and framed it for their mom for Mother's Day. Then the individual shots we framed as 5x7's. I am very happy with the way they turned out.
I love taking pictures, and would love to branch out some more. But, I'm also afraid that I'm not good enough. It was fun to see the expression on Wendy's face when she opened the gifts. Last year I shot a wedding for a co-worker's daughter, and I didn't get to see her look at the pictures for the first time. It really makes you proud with your work when someone sees it for the first time.
So, here are their pictures. They sure have grown up since our wedding, huh?



No comments: