Tuesday, June 3, 2008

5 Days Until ZOOM ZOOM!

Maybe THIS time it will actually take place? If it rains.....I swear to you, I will not be held resposible for what happens next! I just want to drive really, really fast! Is that too much to ask for! PLEASE pray for NO RAIN on Charlotte North Carolina at the Lowes' Motor Speedway Sunday afternoon, from about 4pm till....oh....maybe 8ish? After 8, it can do whatever it wants to do, as long as I get to drive!



Sunday officially starts a week long vacation for John and myself. We start with my race car adventure in North Carolina, then Monday morning we drive up to mom and dad's house. John is doing some electrical work for daddy, IF it doesn't rain! Notice a pattern here?! LOL We'll spend a few days with mom and dad, my sister Lee Ann and her husband Chris,, and anybody else we might encounter on the trip. Then Thursday we drive to Atwood Lake, and spend our anniversary at a Bed & Breakfast at Atwood Lake. Hopefully, we can rent a speed boat, and spend some relaxing time floating on the lake. Can you believe we've been married 4 years?! Where did the time go? Seems like just yesterday I was running around with the final details of the wedding. It's been a wonderful 4 years, I wouldn't change the last 4 years for anything! I love you more today than yesterday babe. And can't wait to start the beginning of the next 4 years, .. 14 years,... 40 years!!

In honor of our anniversary, I thought I'd drag out one of my favorite photos, dust it off, and put it on the blog.
Thanks for looking.

No comments: