Thursday, March 20, 2008

Yea!!!!! It's Officially Spring!

I am sooo excited!
Spring to me means nice weather, flowers blooming, the start of baseball season. Walking barefoot on fresh mowed grass.
Playing in my rose garden.
Walking around Lake Mayer, feeding the ducks.
Watching the alligators at the Savannah Wildlife Refuge.
Flying kites on Tybee beach.
Going for a night trip to the beach. Sitting on the swings, watching the waves crashing.

Saturday John is taking me for my birthday suprise.
I have my ideas of what he has planned, but he denies it all. Anybody got any ideas what it is? I'd post my assumptions, but I don't want to spoil the suprise.

I want to wish everybody a Happy Easter. I hope everyone can spend time with their family and friends.
Thanks for reading
Penny

No comments: