Saturday, March 1, 2008

Last Day In Stowe

That's right, today was our final day of vacation. Boy, that week just flew right by!
John is going thru his post-vacation depression. He said he's just now starting to unwind, and now it's time to pack up, and shove out of here in the morning. I am not ready to get back to the real world, but I'm definately ready to get into MY bed, with MY pillow, and see my Jingle Bells! His baby sitter tells me he doesn't like for them to leave after visiting with him. He tries to grab their feet and keep them from leaving him alone! Poor baby! I'm curious to see if he'll give us the cold shoulder treatment, or not let us out of his sight!
Today John and I did some snowshoeing. We drove up to a pretty covered bridge, and snowshoed along the Stowe Recreational Path. It was snowing like crazy! Not too cold. I actually worked up a sweat!
Well, enjoy the photos. I'll post some more when we get back, so keep an eye out for more.
Penny & John




No comments: