Wednesday, August 15, 2007

My Furniture FINALLY Came!


Wouldn't you know, it would arrive Friday, and I had to work all weekend long! So, I've been working on the room in bits and pieces. But, finally everything is out of our bonus room. (with the exception of a desk), and the new furniture is assembled, and in it's place.

I still need to decorate with some pink accents here and there, but it's coming along!

I am in love with the organization in my closet! Does anybody need any fabric? I had no idea how much I had, until I started folding it to put it away! I still have one bin full of scraps, but those will be used to make more purses.

So, take a stroll through my new sewing room, and let me know what you think.

Oh yea....i have to share it with Jingles, so I put his toy tree in here. He thinks the room is his, sshhhh....don't tell him the truth! LOL!

Thanks for visiting.
Scroll to the bottom to see big pictures. Dummy here cannot figure out how to put more than one picture with each blog entry. Hey, I'm learning! LOL!

No comments: