Sunday, July 29, 2007

100 Things You May Or May Not Know About Me

1-I'm 43 years old.
2-My husband and I both married for the first time in our lives at the ripe age of 40.
3-I am a Registered Nurse
4- Of all the nurses on our unit, I have been there the longest. 14 years.
5- I am really shy
6- I hate to exercise BIG time (maybe that's why I need to drop a few)
7- I am not a very good cook
8- I am a great baker, cakes, cookies, pies.......YUM! See #6!
9- I always dreamed of being a dancer and a pianist. I have 2 left feet, no rhythm, and can't play piano.
10- I took French in high school. A lot of good that did me!
11- I hated high school. I felt like I didn't fit in.
12- I hate sand, but I love the beach
13- I do believe it's all about how you treat people in life.
14- I hate to clean, but hate a dirty house
15- I used to read all the time, now, with the computer who has time to read?
16- I read War And Peace in a week
17- I love Sudoku
18- I love Italian and Mexican food
19- I don't think I'm very attractive
20- I have had blond hair for the last 6 years
21- I drive a 2006 Sebring Convertible, Satin Jade with a black top
22- I love to drive fast, with the wind in my hair!
23- I hate to have my picture taken (see #19)
24- I have a huge collection of Barbie dolls and Beanie Bears in the attic.
25- I LOVE the color pink
26- My favorite flower is a pink rose
27- My husband thinks my favorite flower is a yellow rose!
28- I am a girly girl thru and thru
29- My favorite electronic devices are my ipod, and my laptop
30- My cell phone has a pink cover (naturally)
31- My current ring tone on my cell phone is "Head Over Heels"
32- I sew purses to sell to friends and co-workers
33- I love doing arts and crafts
34- I cannot paint or drawn to save my soul. My brother and sister stole all of the painting and drawing genes!
35- I hate whiners, thought I can whine better than anyone!
36- I cannot whistle with my fingers
37- I can curl my tongue
38- I was in the band in high school, yes.....I was a band nerd.
39- I snore (poor hubby)
40- I am a Christian
41- I am not sure I can make it to #100! LOL
42- I do believe chocolate is a major food group
43- I could never be a vegetarian
44- I love a good burger, with cheese, hold the onion
45- My head is filled with tons of useless knowledge. I kick butt at Trivial Pursuit, but I cannot figure a 15% tip to save my soul!
46- I am a very affectionate person
47- I want desperately to give my husband the son he deserves
48- I love a pen that writes really dark
49- Though I have been out of school for years, I still love school supplies
50- I cry at sappy movies I've seen hundreds of times
51- There is always music in my head, and I know most of the words by heart
52- My favorite smell is cinnamon
53- I hate the smell of rutabagas cooking! BLECK!
54- I go barefoot most of my life. Please don't bury me with shoes on!
55- I believe in ghosts, but don't really want to see one!
56- I love roller coasters
57- I love the smell of coffee, but I don't drink it
58- I can't understand why anyone would want to smoke
59- I am forgetful
60- Where was I? LOL
61- I love to travel, but hate getting to my destination
62- My dream home is a huge place right on the beach, and a log house in the mountains
63- I hate when people ask me how tall I am. I don't ask them how short they are!
64- I love the tv series Friends, and still laugh at the reruns
65- Favorite movie of all time is Dirty Dancing
66- Mel Gibson can leave crumbs in my bed any day (sorry John)
67- I stink at basketball
68- I have ridden in a helicopter
69- I am a photography nut. I carry a small camera in my purse, in case a Kodak moment presents itself.
70- Clean Sheet Night is my FAVORITE night of the week
71- Favorite ice cream flavor- tie between Rocky Road and Moose Tracks
72- I believe M&M's are actually drugs
73- Give me a good Margarita!
74- I believe it's better to have a few really close friends, instead of a bunch of acquaintances
75- I don't want to be cremated, I don't like fire
76- I am afraid of lightning and hurricanes
77- I am not afraid of dying, or being alone
78- I am too independent
79- I can cuss like a sailor-not something to be proud of, I know
80- I love Krispy Kreme doughnuts, especially the ones with chocolate icing, and custard filling
81- Favorite pizza is Pizza Hut Meat Lovers with thick crust
82- I burp like a guy
83- I love to laugh, but don't do it often enough
84- My favorite holiday is Christmas
85- I can keep a secret, but I don't like to
86- I type dyslexic, I have a weird rhythm when typing, and have to correct a lot of typos
87- I moved to Savannah 20 years ago
88- I used to have a pet rat, she died from breast cancer
89- I am addicted to the Internet
90- I used to do internet dating, trying to find Mr Right, only found a LOT of Mr Wrongs!
91- I met my husband thru work. His grandmother was my patient
92- My wedding dress was pink, for those of you who were not there
93- I hate speaking in front of people
94- I still have my tonsils and appendix
95- I own way too much STUFF!
96- I hate to save money, I'm really good at spending it
97- I'm almost to the end! Woo Hoo!
98- I can swim, but I panic when the water is over my head
99- I swam with dolphins on my honeymoon
100- The only place out of the country I have visited is Canada

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Penny,
I think I'm the first one to leave a comment!!! I just love reading about you and John. I'm new at this stuff too...what the heck is a blog??? Oh well, you just keep writing and I'll just keep reading..I really miss you!
Hugs,
Vonni