Friday, July 27, 2007

July 27, 2007

I don't know why I am doing this. Maybe because "everyone is blogging". I know, that's not a good reason to do anything. After all, I certainly wouldn't jump off of a bridge just because everyone else was doing it. LOL But, seeing how we have lots of friends and family scattered all over the country, I thought this would be a good outlet to keep everyone up to date on what is going on in our busy lives.

The summer has been a hot one here in Savannah. I have stayed inside as much as possible. Crafting and computers are taking up most of my spare time. John has been busy with home upgrades, and still working on that endless project of beautifying our lawn.

We leave for the Little League World Series in just 22 days! John is like a kid waiting for Christmas! He's so excited about the trip. Tune into ESPN, and I am sure you'll catch a glimpse of him sliding down the mud hill with the rest of the kids!

No comments: