Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

I hope everyone had a great day today. I love Easter, it's a time of rebirth, renewal, and hopefully the end of winter!

It was a quiet holiday at the Swindell residence. John's sister and her family came over for dinner. Naturally we all ate way too much food, and now I am miserable!

After dinner I got outside and played in my rose garden. I am determined that my garden is going to be amazing this year! I am going to baby these things like crazy. they do really well until the heat of summer hits us, then they look like crap until fall comes along! I need things to take pictures of, so they have got to be pretty this year!

Before I leave, here are some pictures of our little Easter Bunny. I think we've picked the name Bugs for the bunny. Or, his nickname is Bunn Bunn. After the bunny's photo shoot Jingles had to get in on the action too. I think he was looking for treats in those Easter eggs! LOL!

I hope everyone has a great week, and the weekend rolls back around quickly! :-)











No comments: