Sunday, September 23, 2007

My Bad!!

Ok,....... It was MY turn to be bad!
I know, I know, don't lecture me, but I really HAD to get rid of my convertible. The thrill finally wore off. And for safety reasons, she had to go. We discovered on the Pennsylvania trip that my breaks really sucked in rainy conditions! To the point that I nicknamed Lilly "Killer" whenever it rained! I knew if I kept that car any longer, I would surely die in her.
So, I took the plunge, and researched more about the Saturn Aura. I wanted one when I bought the Sebring, and never could get it out of my thoughts. When I bought the convertible, I sacrificed a LOT of luxury (which I had grown accustomed to) in favor of a convertible, which I didn't use as often as I would have liked to.
The Saturn is an awesome car! It has room for my long legs, and even for John's long legs! It has head room, and trunk space for long trips, and safety is her middle name. She has airbags everywhere! and 5 star safety ratings.
So, there is another new vehicle in our garage. This one for ME! :-) The reality will hit me on November 5 when that first payment is due! Oy Vey! LOL
Here are some pictures of "Margarita" That is probably not going to be her name, I called her that yesterday, because when Judy and I left the car dealer's lot, I NEEDED a Margarita something fierce!
Who wants to take a ride out to the beach with me?!


No comments: