Friday, September 21, 2007

Best Shadow Puppet Show Ever!

Have you seen this video yet? John's cousins sent it to us via email, and I just had to add it to my blog. It is soo cool! I can't even do the rabbit thing, let alone the things this guy does with his hands, and a light! Check it out!

Speaking of videos, if you scroll down, I added a link to the video of Warner Robins winning the Little League World Series. As many times as I've seen it, and I still get a little misty-eyed!
Today is officially the first day of fall. The weather here looks like the first day of the rainy season! Thunderstorms, pouring rain. A good day to stay inside and surf the internet. Shhh.....Don't tell John, he thinks I am sewing! LOL! I think Jingles and I will just hang out in our "room" today, stay inside, and stay dry. Email us if you get bored. :-)

No comments: